Sound Advice Great Customer Support

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
I recently purchased a 56" 1080p DLP Toshiba Display. About 2 weeks into owning it, the fan started to become unbearably loud and I was hearing high frequency power supply noise from the speakers. The first time I called, they were setting up a service call for it to be done on June 6th! Initially I accepted but it didn't go over too well with the wife who is less tolerable to the noise than I was. Thus I called them back, spoke to a manager and asked for them to exchange rather than repair the TV. Without hesitation they said they would have a new Display to me in a few days. Not once did I ever mention the fact that I run a home theater publication. I acted as a normal consumer the whole time. Great service which is much improved from my last dealings with them over 6 years ago!

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
You mean you don't get everything for free?! WTF? I thought you just wiggled your nose and speakers appeared out of the air. I need to rethink my current career path...

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Tom Andry said:
You mean you don't get everything for free?! WTF? I thought you just wiggled your nose and speakers appeared out of the air. I need to rethink my current career path...
Rofl. :D

SheepStar

S

sjdgpt

Senior Audioholic
gene said:
Not once did I ever mention the fact that I run a home theater publication. I acted as a normal consumer the whole time.

Did the sales dude know you name????????

Maybe the sales dude is an audioholic.

Then again, maybe he just enjoyed doing his job.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Tom you of all people should know nothing is free, except consultation from the IRS but even that can cost you if you ask the wrong questions :D

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Did the sales dude know you name????????
well yes since I had to give him my address, but I didn't flip him an Audioholics card. Though, I had to bite my lip when he started promoting the wonders of Audioquest cables to me :)

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
gene said:
well yes since I had to give him my address, but I didn't flip him an Audioholics card. Though, I had to bite my lip when he started promoting the wonders of Audioquest cables to me :)
Definitely didn't know it was you. :D

SheepStar

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis