SONY XBR55X810C Looks horrible when on cable .

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
Yeah still can’t believe they didn’t even research or check the quality of the spectrum app before forcing it on me to watch cable. They could easily had gotten direct tv(for cable )or a spectrum cable box for me .
If you're over 18, and not in school full time, be happy they are paying for anything for you at all. Start with that. Your parents own you nothing and you aren't likely to get sympathy on this at all, so I'd stop mentioning it.

As for video quality, I would definitely look at over-the-air solutions in your area, depending on how close/far you are from broadcasters, you may have some excellent options available to you. The setup may not be super easy, but it may be doable with used gear for not a ton of cash layout.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
If you're over 18, and not in school full time, be happy they are paying for anything for you at all. Start with that. Your parents own you nothing and you aren't likely to get sympathy on this at all, so I'd stop mentioning it.

As for video quality, I would definitely look at over-the-air solutions in your area, depending on how close/far you are from broadcasters, you may have some excellent options available to you. The setup may not be super easy, but it may be doable with used gear for not a ton of cash layout.
Yea I agree With you , except I can’t do a standing job so finding a job is far harder than an average unemployed person my age. Back injury and bad knees , now ankle problems.

I tried Netflix it is crystal clear on the roku at 720 or 1080 the issue is with spectrum. Just be be sure if wasn’t the tv or the roku itself I tried this and Blu-ray .

What’s the cheapest quality hd antenna you’d suggest not sure if I’d get sports games or not but it’s worth a shot.
I wanted to try a hardwire but that requires carrying the tv downstairs and hooking it up. I need a larger tv stand for that , which I haven’t gotten yet. :(

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis