Sony MDR-V6 Headphones 49.99

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Price went back to $70 but I got mine for $50. Am I $20 richer or $50 poorer? :confused:

anamorphic96

anamorphic96

Audioholic General
Price went back to $70 but I got mine for $50. Am I $20 richer or $50 poorer? :confused:
To my ears $20 richer. These are really good headphones. They are not as bright as people make them sound. It seems more like the sound stage is just pushed forward a little. But not in a bad way. With good source playback and a quality recording they sound very impressive. The bass is a bit emphasized but not in a bad way and it's really controlled with good extension.

The efficiency is quite good and my iPhone drives them with ease and they even work with my Otter case which tends to crowd the headphone jack.

These really made my week. Didn't have a ton of money to blow this Black/Cyber shopping season so this was a great find. I may not have taken the chance at $70-100.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I may not have taken the chance at $70-100.
Between these and the MDR-7506 I've been aware of them for years. I've never had a decent set of headphones before and am looking forward to being able to listen to music at oh-dark-thirty from here on in.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
What do you think of the Moshi ear buds that you won (either set)?
Those are great but I stick sh!t in my ears all day at work (hearing protection) and I don't care for the way that feels when I'm doing something that's suppose to be fun (listening to music).

Plus it's icky ... :rolleyes:

C

collegeaudio

Audioholic
Got these for $40 right before they jumped to $50. Got them today. Incredibly, incredibly impressed. Really rich soundstage.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Dang missed out always wanted to try these. Hope they go back down to $40.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis