Sonus faber closeout?

M

MrKlister

Junior Audioholic
I just saw that the Concert series by Sonus Faber is being sold at closeout prices. Anyone know what is going on? New models or are they just going to concentrate on their higher $$$ line. Not that the Concert series was cheap, but there are sweet(IMHO).

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
MrKlister said:
I just saw that the Concert series by Sonus Faber is being sold at closeout prices. Anyone know what is going on? New models or are they just going to concentrate on their higher $$$ line. Not that the Concert series was cheap, but there are sweet(IMHO).
Do you have a website with pricing? I couldn't find the Concert series on their website. Wonder if they discontinued the Concerts. Highly rated speakers.

T

twheeloc

Audioholic Intern
New Models

Going to Sonus Faber's Italian website you can take a look at the new models. The site is in translated english. The design looks very similar to the Cremona series, it'll be interesting to see what the difference is. The site is

http://www.sonusfaber.it

Looks like they're retaining the same names within the series but the series is now Domus. Can't wait to hear them. :)

20to20K

Full Audioholic
Prices aren't "ALL THAT"...

Was seriously considering buying some Grand Pianos last year and Tweeter had them listed for $3499 but during the negotiations I got him down to $3250 before deciding against them. Their $2999 "closeout" price doesn't seem that staggering to me.

They are awesome speakers however...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis