D

Diggy5

Audiophyte
Hi Guys

I'm shopping for a soundbar for my new home. I did a google search and I found lots of options, the difference was the price of course and brand names.

However there's one that caught my attention, the SonicGear BT2100 and the price is right. But I've never heard of head of it. I like the fact that its available from most retailers in South Africa.

How good is this brand?

Please advise.

Thank you in advance.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Hi Guys

I'm shopping for a soundbar for my new home. I did a google search and I found lots of options, the difference was the price of course and brand names.

However there's one that caught my attention, the SonicGear BT2100 and the price is right. But I've never heard of head of it. I like the fact that its available from most retailers in South Africa.

How good is this brand?

Please advise.

Thank you in advance.
Never heard of it before. It is a new Chinese start up by a bloke called George HU. I would imagine more likely then not it more junk from that rapidly growing Chinese mountain of the stuff. The sub woofer is only 5". You can not make any sort of sub with a 5" woofer. You could have found all this out in less that five minutes. If you give one red cent to George HU, then we have that proverbial bridge to sell you!

By the way South Africa seems very enamored with despots currently, specifically a Vlad and Xi. Fortunately Xi is pulling away from Vlad. I assume because Xi knows Vlad's activities are bad for business. South Africa needs to sort out its allegiances. So that is why George can easily dump his junk in South Africa.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
It's tough recommending something for the South African market. I don't see any other brands listed on that web site, and there are no photos of what type of drivers that sound bar uses. I would also be very leery of buying anything from that brand. Do you have access to Amazon or another on-line retailer that people can check? Any name brands that you are interested in?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis