Some nature shots from the trailer 2024 season.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Two isn't bad, it's when you get that whole ball'o'snakes going that it is really creepy (to me at least).

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Are they poisonous?
Nope.

Northern Watersnakes are harmless but will bite in self-defence if they are captured. Their bite can cause mild bleeding because the snake’s saliva contains an anticoagulant.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Snakes, now this is a snake. Caught last Nov in south Fl. 17.2 ft 198lbs.
Screenshot 2024-05-29 085500.jpg

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Since we are talking nature, how about thinking about a dip in the pool and when you turn on the light you have a little buddy waiting in a New Smyrna Beach home. Noted at 10ft of happiness enjoying the water,

Screenshot 2024-05-29 085347.jpg

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Snakes, now this is a snake. Caught last Nov in south Fl. 17.2 ft 198lbs.
View attachment 67735
Let me guess, another irresponsible DF pet owner releasing yet another non native species into Florida. I think all reptile pet sales should be banned as people are clearly irresponsible for looking after their pets.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Let me guess, another irresponsible DF pet owner releasing yet another non native species into Florida. I think all reptile pet sales should be banned as people are clearly irresponsible for looking after their pets.
Not really. It all kinda started when Hurricane Andrew blew into Homestead/Miami and pretty much destroyed the zoo and a python breeding facility, potentially setting hundreds of pythons free. But its also the irresponsible owners of these snakes and iguanas who just seem to don't want them anymore and instead of taking them to a zoo or reptile recovery business they take them out in the wild and release them and most likely way before Andrew hit.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
We had some torrential down pours move through yesterday. That's why I decided to house clean instead of going out for my regular walk. I didn't think we had that much rain fall but I am clearly wrong.

The pic below really illustrates the amount of rain that fell. Submerged under that red line are a path of rocks that connect both sides. The rock path is about 24" high at its tallest point. Totally submerged.
IMG_2119.jpg

More pics

IMG_2120.jpg
IMG_2121.jpg

IMG_2123.jpg

I can easily stoop inside one of these culverts

IMG_2122.jpg

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I did my usual 10km walk this morning and ran across these lil fellers...

These first two pics were taken with me kneeling and the zoom set to full on my iphone
IMG_2183.jpg
IMG_2184.jpg

Here's another perspective on their size,

IMG_2185.jpg

I thought these were spring peepers but spring peepers have a dark X mark across their back. They maybe the Western Chorus frog.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis