SOLD - Yamaha RX-A2080 Brand New in Sealed Box

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi

The great Yamaha RX-A2080 has been on backorder for months. It is still on backorder. I have an extra one to sell.

Just sharing the Yamaha love. :D

Price is $1200 + shipping. If using PayPal or CC, add 3% fee.

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Now you can sell the one sitting in the pantry under the sack of beans.:D
Oh, you mean the new RX-A3080 that I was about to list here after the RX-A2080? That RX-A3080 was sold last night before I could even list it. :eek: :D

These Yamaha’s might as well be kept in the Pantry since they are selling like pancakes. :D

I haven’t even list the 3rd Yamaha that already has Mike’s name on it. ;) :D

Gmoney

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Oh, you mean the new RX-A3080 that I was about to list here after the RX-A2080? That RX-A3080 was sold last night before I could even list it. :eek: :D

These Yamaha’s might as well be kept in the Pantry since they are selling like pancakes. :D

I haven’t even list the 3rd Yamaha that already has Mike’s name on it. ;) :D
No one can beat your prices and service!

Gmoney

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Andrew, I've already got my RX-V6a sold plus my TSR-7790! sold that one yesterday to one of my Sons friends got $300 for it. :D

Gmoney

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Your Yamaha is scheduled to reach me tomorrow. ;) :D
Some may think why am I getting another AVR when I just got a new AVR lil over two months ago. Well the two are close in specs, but the A1080 OSD, PEQ is miles ahead of the V6A, Bigger power supply, bigger Caps, full pre-amp outs, has HI-RES music enhancer just to name a few. Now what I'll be giving up with the a1080, 2.1 HDMI, 4K/8K 120hz 4.4.4 I don't game but if I did all I would have to do is run the HDMI to tv run audio from PS5 or just audio back to AVR from tv. Plus i'd have to buy a 4K/8K TV in order to use 4K/8K 2.1. 3 year warranty on a1080, V6A has two years of warranty.

Last edited:
T

Trebdp83

Audioholic General
And since HDMI 2.1 doesn’t work on the Yamahas just yet, you are getting more than you currently have going on. If it never works, I’ll box up my RX-V6A and sell it.

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis