SOLD: MartinLogan Renaissance ESL 15A Speakers Gloss Black - Brand New Unopened Box - Pair

S

Sonnie Parker

Audioholic Intern
SOLD SOLD SOLD

These are brand new in an unopened box. I just received them from MartinLogan direct on 3/6/24, and I have not opened the boxes. These are $29k brand new... I will ship them anywhere in the southeast to the midwest (up to 1,000 miles) for $15,000 paid via PayPal verified. I have a local company that will wrap them on a pallet and ship them via truck, and I will insure them for $15K. If it is any further than 1,000 miles, we can discuss sharing the shipping cost. It is quite expensive with insurance, and this is a bargain price for these speakers.

They are packed in the original UNOPENED boxes with all the original content, never used.

I will also include a new PBK (Perfect Bass Kit) packaged and shipped via UPS.

PBK.jpg

20240306_112435.jpg20240306_112443.jpg20240306_112451.jpg

Last edited:
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Wow, why on earth would you have bought them and not used them ? 15k for those speakers is a great buy, Have you posted them at the M/L owners forum ? GLWS

S

Sonnie Parker

Audioholic Intern
These are warranty replacements due to a very minor cabinet issue. I tried to get them to simply replace the cabinets, but they insisted on sending me brand-new speakers, so I didn't argue with them. I even told them I was about to sell them. Yes... posted over on MLO forum. :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis