Snowing in Minnesota

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
I just got out of the shower and it's snowing in Minnesota. It will go to 23 F tonight with snow for tomorrow night and Saturday. The western Dakotas and eastern Montana have and significant snow already, and the ski resorts are opening a month early ion the Rockies.

I'm trying to finish off the fall work, but it has been so cold for the last two weeks it has slowed things up a lot.

We had a hard long winter, that lasted until about June, and the only nice weather was three weeks of September, and I missed two of them. Since I got back at the end of September the temps have been thirties a forties, even by day.

So I had better get off these forums and make sure all the machinery is ready for winter.

I will have to bundle up and drain the geothermal air conditioning or I will have expensive trouble

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Ouch, I still miss the accounts I had in MN. It was a wonderful place to visit but I never wanted to live there. Just too darn cold for me.

Just for reference, I went swimming last night in my backyard.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I just got out of the shower and it's snowing in Minnesota. It will go to 23 F tonight with snow for tomorrow night and Saturday. The western Dakotas and eastern Montana have and significant snow already, and the ski resorts are opening a month early ion the Rockies.

I'm trying to finish off the fall work, but it has been so cold for the last two weeks it has slowed things up a lot.

We had a hard long winter, that lasted until about June, and the only nice weather was three weeks of September, and I missed two of them. Since I got back at the end of September the temps have been thirties a forties, even by day.

So I had better get off these forums and make sure all the machinery is ready for winter.

I will have to bundle up and drain the geothermal air conditioning or I will have expensive trouble
It snowed here last night too. I better get the sprinklers blown out... :)

Damned global warming! :rolleyes:

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I don't want to here or read about the S word yet. You folks just stop it!:eek:

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I'm ready for Snow. I've got my boards ready for the first big storm of the year. Bring it on.:D

CraigV

CraigV

Audioholic General
Where in MN are you? I’m in the TC metro area, we’ve had chilly temps & rain, but none of the white stuff yet. The weather people say this weekend, but only time will tell how much we get. Were you around for the storms of ’01? Largest snowfall in a 24 hour period on record…

Time to wax up the snowboard :D

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
My boards have been waxed and ready for 2 years now but it has yet to snow here and I can't find a Mountain! Man, I missed the slopes last year and not sure I will make it this year.:mad:
I'm ready for Snow. I've got my boards ready for the first big storm of the year. Bring it on.:D

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Where in MN are you? I’m in the TC metro area, we’ve had chilly temps & rain, but none of the white stuff yet. The weather people say this weekend, but only time will tell how much we get. Were you around for the storms of ’01? Largest snowfall in a 24 hour period on record…

Time to wax up the snowboard :D
I'm in Benedict central Minnesota, on beautiful Benedict Lake. Benedict Lake connects to Leech Lake, via the Benedict River. To orientate you better we are right between Walker and Laporte MN, off MN HW 200.

Things to come!

It is 25 F this morning. I was dodging snow squalls doing work yesterday, especially at the end of the afternoon grading Lady Slipper dive with the JD Model A.

Tonight and tomorrow we have measurable snow in the forecast, may be an inch.

I'm heading to our Eagan home today, and we should have a dusting on the ground there also.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
We're in a snow belt as well...winter is so long and I'm dreading it!:(

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai

It is 25 F this morning. I was dodging snow squalls doing work yesterday, especially at the end of the afternoon grading Lady Slipper dive with the JD Model A.

Tonight and tomorrow we have measurable snow in the forecast, may be an inch.

I'm heading to our Eagan home today, and we should have a dusting on the ground there also.
Looks like most of it's gonna dump on you before it gets to us. Umm... thanks? ;)

Just a guess, but it looks to me like God is a Packer fan.:D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis