SnapAV Episode® Signature 1500T In-Ceiling Surround Speaker Overview

H

HTKamikazee

Audioholics Sheriff
When it comes to audio, many people like to stick with the most common brands when buying new equipment/speakers and that's just fine. But there are other (like me) who like to explore and try new things. Today, I'm doing this brief overview on a speaker/company that we just don't hear very often on regular forums and I wanted to bring them to your attention. We all know about the newest audio formats which "require" in-ceiling speakers, so I thought it would be a good idea to introduce to you the Episode® Signature 1500T Surround Speaker from SnapAV.
PicsArt_1433278988054.jpg
PicsArt_1433279057254.jpg
The 1500T has one 8-inch polypropylene woofer and a dual silk dome tweeters. It also has some nice features like a surround mode switch to let you set the speaker to bipole or dipole to better suit your application/preference, and a one-piece thin-bezel design. Take a look at the following picture for additional details.
PicsArt_1433279187633.jpg

While I haven't heard any speaker from this company, I do have to say that I've heard good things about them. Maybe someday I'll be able to give them a try. If any of you have experienced with any of their products, please share your thoughts with us and don't forget to share it with your friends.

Click on the following thumbnails to zoom in.
PicsArt_1433278849874.jpg PicsArt_1433278897806.jpg PicsArt_1433278877723.jpg

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis