SnapAV Episode® 300 Series 3-Channel Passive Soundbar (ES-300-SNDBAR-50-BLK-B) Overview

H

HTKamikazee

Audioholics Sheriff
Do you have a 55" or larger TV and can't find the right soundbar to match it with? The Episode® 300 Series 3-Channel Passive Soundbar might be the one your are looking for. This single soundbar is actually three independent speakers in one. Consisting of left, center, and right channels, this soundbar was specifically designed to be a perfect fit for room and bedroom applications with TVs 55" and larger. Check out the following picture of the soundbar.
ES-300-SNDBAR-50-BLK-B.jpg

This soundbar features an array of drivers consisting of 3/4" ferro-fluid cooled silk dome tweeters and 3" polypropylene injection woofers built with Nomex Spiders and high temperature voice-coils. A total of six 3" passive radiators are coupled to the active woofers. Some of the nicest things about this soundbar is its low profile, extruded aluminum cabinet, its hidden IR (which means no visible IR receiver), and the integrated wire management made through a single terminal cup, making it easy to run wires and hide them in tight quarters behind a flat panel TV. Personally, I'm not a soundbar fan since I have my own dedicated audio room. But anyone looking for a simpler solution might find the SnapAV 300 Series 3-Channel Passive Soundbar an appealing choice.

Check out the following specifications for more details, let us know what you think about this product and don't forget to share it with your friends!
PicsArt_1433282672023.jpg

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis