Snake oil companies are out of their minds

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I like the fact that they have visual light/led indicators on the cables that have the battery packs.... You should be able to hear the difference when the batteries are dying!

fvking morons.
What? The batteries will be squealing audibly with its last electron flows? :D

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Still have an entry level (no battery) rca interconnect between my cd player and receiver. Since it only cost me $20 or so I won't replace it since it seems to be well built. But I wont be buying anything else from this company.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
It's fair to point out that many of the major publishers and salesfolk helped spread the myths. Some of the pseudo scientific talk and sloppy logic they use can be compelling to the less skeptical. It's annoying but I do remind myself that I was duped into Monster rca cables when I made my first real audio purchase.
yeah I got a monster hdmi $60 rookie mistake… and my other acoustic research sub cable broke this year. But ar is just as good as monster and cheaper ,‘ not sure if they still make them .
Aren’t there enough budget cable high enough quality,, ?? Are these diy cables sonically better.? Interesting if it’s easy enough worth it ..
mono price is probably what im getting next 12awg.. using 14 and 16 right now . Can’t you even buy cables at hardware stores ?
Banana plugs keep getting lost need more … most are being used . Probably few missed pairs.. diy bananas also ? Sounds hard.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis