Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
I won't do a lot of writing here and let the videos speak for themselves, your guide through these videos will be Todd Howard Game Director and Executive Producer for Bethesda Game Studios...Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Arcane19

Audioholic Intern
I jizzed in my pants. I can't wait for Skyrim. The real problem is if I will have enough time to play it.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
I jizzed in my pants. I can't wait for Skyrim. The real problem is if I will have enough time to play it.

Time will be the least of worries because if you got that excited from the demo videos you'll be unconscious before you make it through the loading screen.:eek: So call your doctor now and have him on stand-by, stock up on Gatorade, take time off from work, school or both.:D:D:D

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
The week between the 8th and 11th of November I will be using up vacation days from my day job to buy (at midnight) and reivew the next morning what content I can possibly access in a short amount of time ... MW3 and Skyrim.

It's an awesome week for new releases.

Yeah, makes me feel like a kid again... takes me back to the old days as a teenager cutting 5th hour with a pocketful of quarters, me, my well groomed mullet and my Iron Maiden jean-jacket vest with no shirt underneath... just scrawny skin and ribs sticking out - goin to the arcade to play video games between comb-swipes of my thick, flowing locks of mullet while singing along to some Sabbath.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
I have pre-ordered Skyrim, can't do the whole day one midnight thing anymore not as young as I use to be. In addition I can't tolerate people like I use to either, I can handle them for about a minute to a minute and a half after that I got to get the hell out of there. Last time I did a midnight run I stuck with a guy and his wife talking to me about there Star Wars theme wedding......

Cut school are you crazy? This is how I did it I would through the front door then out the back and off to the arcade.:D I went to this one arcade so much I had reserve sign on Donkey Kong.

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
I went to this one arcade so much I had reserve sign on Donkey Kong.
I was really into early games like Battlezone, it blew me away, as did shooters like Galaga, Gorf... later it was stuff like Mortal Kombat and side scrollers. The true Space Invaders was a bit before my time, although I remember seeing it at some places.

A

Arcane19

Audioholic Intern
The week between the 8th and 11th of November I will be using up vacation days from my day job to buy (at midnight) and reivew the next morning what content I can possibly access in a short amount of time ... MW3 and Skyrim.

It's an awesome week for new releases.

Yeah, makes me feel like a kid again... takes me back to the old days as a teenager cutting 5th hour with a pocketful of quarters, me, my well groomed mullet and my Iron Maiden jean-jacket vest with no shirt underneath... just scrawny skin and ribs sticking out - goin to the arcade to play video games between comb-swipes of my thick, flowing locks of mullet while singing along to some Sabbath.
It is for this reason I did not bring my consoles to college. I would get distracted from my work.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis