Simaudio Moon W-7m For $12,300.00

D

daveweil2001

Audiophyte
I have for sale a rather rare and very unique pair of Simaudio Evolution Moon W7M Monoblock amplifiers. I am the original owner, and purchased these amps directly from Simaudio in early 2013. These amps have sequential serial numbers, and have been pampered since new in a smoke free, kid free, pet free dedicated listening room. This pair of W7M's was upgraded by Simaudio about 2 years after I purchased them with the top panels and feet of the 880M which at the time cost $1,500. Moreover, Simaudio performed some internal upgrades which included all new internal wiring, updated software, and minor circuitry updates from the 880M.
There is not a scratch on these amps, anywhere, even on the back panels from cable connections. You will not find a finer example of these amps anywhere, they are absolutely flawless. I would have rated them 10/10 but the A-Gon rules state a 10/10 means they must be less than a year old, and these are not. I'll consider a good offer close to mine. Write to me on my personal email address if you're interested daveweil2001@gmail.com
download (7).jpg

download (1).jpg
download (16).jpg
download (12).jpg

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis