mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
Hi all,

I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision.

I've suspected lately that my girlfriend has been having an affair. The usual signs. Secretive (but quickly deleted) text messages.

She started going to 'meetings with the wedding suppliers' a lot recently, although when I ask who it is always "Nobody you know/important".

I always look out for the car that drops her off my house (to see who the driver was) But she always alights from around the corner and comes through the back door, although I can hear a car driving off as if she got out of the car round the corner.

I picked her cellphone up last week just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never really mentioned the subject to her and deep down I just didn't want to know the truth so close to the wedding, so last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind the curtains near my AV rack in the living room where I can get a view of the whole back street and the corner so I could see who was driving the car she gets out of. It was whilst standing near my AV Rack that I noticed that the velodyne dd18 won't fit in that area. dd15 or dd18?

this was plagiarized from another forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
MACCA350

MACCA350

Audioholic Chief
:eek:

You and me both:D I even checked if it was April Fools;)

DD18.....no.....DD15..........no..wait.......DD18...........hhhmmmm...15......AAARRRHHH....18.....oh.I.give.up:D

B

BostonMark

Audioholic
but you

or the person you borrowed it from messed up the punchline!

If you already have a DD18, you wouldn't be choosing between a DD15 and a DD18, cause you already have a DD18. Funny though!

M

Mort Corey

Senior Audioholic
At least it wasn't your girlfriend back there with one of the SVS tube subs:cool:

mikeyj92

mikeyj92

Full Audioholic
I was already forming my version of "drop that f'n b****" when I got to the end...

You got me. Good one.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
MIKE!

That was hilarious!

HAHAHAHAHAHA,

nice job,

SheepStar

zildjian

zildjian

Audioholic Chief
LOL.
Thanks Mike. This one is being forwarded to my audio buddies.
Brad

ironlung

ironlung

Banned
Mort Corey said:
At least it wasn't your girlfriend back there with one of the SVS tube subs:cool:
You paint a picture my friend...

...and I'd like to see that picture.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
If you had the dd-18 she wouldn't have to step out on ya...ohhhhhh i get it!:D

I wonder what Barry White sounds like with that kind of vibration power?:rolleyes:

Good one,
SBF1

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis