Sennheiser RS 175 Wireless Headphone System Overview

H

HTKamikazee

Audioholics Sheriff
Wireless technology is everywhere these days. It allows us to move freely around the house or the office without cables running around. The same applies to audio systems as they no longer require running cables from point A (audio source) to point B (speaker/headphone). As the headphone fan that I am, I've been looking for a wireless headphone system for some time and I believe that the Sennheiser RS 175 Wireless Headphone System is the answer.
square_louped_RS_175_sq-01-sennheiser.jpg

The RS 175 offers an impressive range of features in a compact, ergonomic package, so that you can enjoy music and television without the need of any wires/cables. This nice product features Bass Boost and Surround Sound listening modes that will allow you to enjoy your home entertainment system without bothering anyone. The Bass Boost increases the audio bass response while the two virtual surround modes offer a more spatial and livelier stereo sound.
square_louped_RS_175_sq-02-sennheiser.jpg
square_louped_RS_175_sq-03-sennheiser.jpg
In addition, its innovative digital wireless technology lets you go from room to room without loosing transmission. Sennheiser has incorporated a user-friendly design makes it easy to set up and enjoy the system in a matter of minutes.
square_louped_RS_175_sq-04-sennheiser.jpg

Volume and setting controls are on the side of the headphone giving you total control without missing any of the action. (See above picture)

I don't know about you, but I'm checking this one out! Let me know what you think and don't forget to share it with your friends.

FEATURES:
  • Closed, circumaural headphones with excellent digital wireless audio transmission
  • Exceptional digital audio clarity and transmission range of up to 328ft/100m (line of sight)
  • Enables switching between dynamic bass and virtual surround sound listening modes for situational sound customization
  • Supports analog and digital audio inputs and allows toggling between the inputs
  • Intelligently designed controls for maximum ease of use
  • Multi-purpose transmitter – also functions as ‘easy-charge’ cradle and docking station
  • Multi-receiver transmission – transmitter supports up to two pairs of headphones simultaneously
  • Ergonomic design for enhanced wearing comfort
  • 2-year warranty
SPECIFICATIONS:
PicsArt_1431992602211.jpg

PRICE: $279.95

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis