Sennheiser PC 363D what you thinka about them ?

M

MichaelJenik

Audiophyte
Hi guys first thank you for resolve my activation on my account so quickly, on steam some users told me to ask here , that you are ral audiophiles :D im lookin for some great headphones to play FPS games, like counter strike, quake etc., because here in czech republic the market is limited , i was lookin into beyerdynamic MMX 300 but it can be find in my country, then i find this Sennheiser PC 363D that seems to be great for competetive gaming, i want ask you proffesionals what you think about this headphones, its gonna deliver great surround sound ?or maybe what others do you reccomend?? sorry for my english, thank you

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
If you like to play CS (or other FPS), just get the Audio-Technica AD700s, AD900s, or Beyerdynamic DT880s, and add a clip on, lapel, or desk mic.

M

MichaelJenik

Audiophyte
really??it doesnt have any surrond functions is hifi , its produce an 3d gameing environment , i mean you gonna hear people behind, above you etc.??i really dont care about music or movies i need great surrond sound and some of then are open is gonna disturb the mic and really add mic on desk is strange, some like seenheiser or beyerdynamic MMX 300 isnt outhere???

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I have been playing counterstrike since 2001 and I use the AD700s. I can hear everything. I'm sure the Sennheisers or the Beyerdynamic MMX300s are just fine too. I use a clip on mic attached the the cord of my headphones.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis