Sansui S-75U speakers

J

JakeLamontagne

Audiophyte
Hello. I can’t find much information on the sansui s-75u speaker model anywhere online. I have a set and I was just wondering if anyone could give me an idea on what the value might be. Near perfect sound quality and really no cosmetic flaws

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
There's probably a reason for that. What do you think they're worth? What do you define as "near perfect sound quality"? I seriously doubt your definition matches up around here in any case but good luck!

J

JakeLamontagne

Audiophyte
There's probably a reason for that. What do you think they're worth? What do you define as "near perfect sound quality"? I seriously doubt your definition matches up around here in any case but good luck!
I have no clue what they’re worth, why else would I be asking in here? And near perfect sound quality meaning there’s no issues with the speakers themselves not perfect compared to other speakers. Thanks for the unnecessary and unhelpful reply tho. Have a nice day

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Well... thanks for playing. We have some wonderful parting gifts for you. Actually, it’s just some boxes of Rice-A-Roni. Sign of the times I’m afraid.:confused:

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
I have no clue what they’re worth, why else would I be asking in here? And near perfect sound quality meaning there’s no issues with the speakers themselves not perfect compared to other speakers. Thanks for the unnecessary and unhelpful reply tho. Have a nice day
Old Far Eastern speakers are not worth much. They have never been held in high regard and rightly so. I would say about $75 to $100 at the most for the pair. They are essentially garage/shop speakers.

J

JakeLamontagne

Audiophyte
Old Far Eastern speakers are not worth much. They have never been held in high regard and rightly so. I would say about $75 to $100 at the most for the pair. They are essentially garage/shop speakers.
Thank you for your reply. I didn’t expect them to be worth very much, I just had no idea what the value actually was because I couldn’t find anything on that model. Appreciate It.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Why would we know? That's a bit different on the SQ thing. I see S-65u on fleabay for $170 but nothing on the S-75u....and they're only worth what someone is willing to pay. Pick a number and put up an ad and find out. The speakers of that era had issues and generally aren't worth much either altho with the "vintage" craze ya never know. We don't have many threads determining value, especially for what appear to be somewhat obscure models....

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis