Sandy Gross Leaves GoldenEar

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I have met the guy a few times, and he even picked up the phone my questions when I GE customer service with some Dolby Atmos Questions.

• While not a lot of GE fans on this site, I have thoroughly enjoyed my speakers as I have many of them :)
  • With the AudioQuest acquisition, I highly doubt I will be a GE customer in the future if their business model starts to mirror AQ
  • He founded Polk, DefTech and GE, I guess he is done unless he gets the impulse to start yet another company

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Didn't think he'd last long with them after the sale....and they're definitely on the no consideration list for me because I think AQ is not worthy of a single dollar.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
If he’s already started 3 companies, I bet he’ll continue to start other companies. :D

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
If he’s already started 3 companies, I bet he’ll continue to start other companies. :D
May give me reason to upgrade/change speakers....to be honest I am completely happy with what I have, but who doesn't like to upgrade!

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
May give me reason to upgrade/change speakers....to be honest I am completely happy with what I have, but who doesn't like to upgrade!
I'm sure we all feel your "pain". :D

We....Just.....Can't.....Stop..... :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis