Samsung PN64F8500 pricing help (FS)

N

nm2285

Senior Audioholic
I am interested in moving on from my plasma to a brighter tv for my space. I have no idea what the value of this thing is, though. Had to replace the power board as well as the HDMI board a couple years ago. Works flawlessly currently. 67000 minutes on it. If none has interest, please make an offer. Anyone have an idea of its value if I want to sell locally? Any help is appreciated! Located in central VA.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Minutes? Or hours? Just on new components? If it helps I bought a lesser model, the PN59D7000 used recently for $200, had about 7000 hours on it. Might look at sold items on ebay. I'd only do something like that on a local basis. Do you have original packaging? All original accessories?

ps if you were within a reasonable drive in Oregon I might be interested otherwise not so much....

N

nm2285

Senior Audioholic
Minutes is total. I have the accessories, butnno packaging. eBay hasn't been any help because there aren't any completed listings (except for the power supply boards). Thanks for your input

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Minutes is total. I have the accessories, butnno packaging. eBay hasn't been any help because there aren't any completed listings (except for the power supply boards). Thanks for your input
On both my Samsung plasmas (I have a P59D8000 too) the service menu for time used is in hours, curious they changed to minutes. That's some pretty low use....or I watch too much! :)

Good luck!

Auditor55

Auditor55

Audioholic General
I am interested in moving on from my plasma to a brighter tv for my space. I have no idea what the value of this thing is, though. Had to replace the power board as well as the HDMI board a couple years ago. Works flawlessly currently. 67000 minutes on it. If none has interest, please make an offer. Anyone have an idea of its value if I want to sell locally? Any help is appreciated! Located in central VA.
I would probably try to get $500.00

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
8 months ago when I was buying TV I would of happily paid 400-600$ for that model depending on condition of the TV. Ended up with new OLED.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis