RTi10s with infinities?

F

filmsomething

Audiophyte
Hello I'm new here and I came across a set of Polk Audio RTi10s for a good price. I'm currently running a Onkyo 604 with Infinity total solution 1100 5.1. It's just in a bedroom right now but I plan on buying a house beginning of next year and I thought the RTi10s would help out with a larger room. What I'm wondering is how are the RTis going to sound against the infinities that I already have? I think the 604 has enough power to push them but I am just worried that the highs wont mix well. I plan to upgrade the rest of my system over time but would rather not have to replace the rest of the speakers to work with the RTis.

thanks,
Jon

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
It's most important to have the front 3 speakers matched. (Front R & L and center channel) In your case, the CSi centers would work well with the Rti10s.

Arguably, the surrounds are less of an issue.

I've seen the CSi3s on Ebay, new and shipped for around $140.00.

F

filmsomething

Audiophyte
Thanks, I picked them up today and they sound alot brighter then I thought they would. I need to sit down and spend some time tuning them, I'm not sure how to hook them up yet to get the best sound. I have both terminals bridged right now so I have full sound but they just dont sound all that impressive

I might post this over in the loudspeaker section

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis