Rotel RB-980BX For Sale - Great 2-channel amp

A

aeronautica86

Enthusiast
Right now I'm back home from school for the summer and have my AV gear all packed up until I go back to school in the fall. I'm looking to upgrade to a 5.1 HT/Music system and only have room for one amp so this one has to go.

Here is the owners manual on Rotel's website: http://www.rotel.com/support/pdfs/manuals/rb980bx.pdf

This amp is an 8/10 on the audiogon scale for age; Though a budget amp, it sounds great and I've enjoyed it for the 6 or so months I've used it powering my Onix Rocket 750s in my 2-channel system. This is definately one of the best values for a sweet sounding 2-channel amp.

Price is $300 shipped obo; best way to contact me is email James.Regmund at Gmail dot com

Here is the only pic I have (its the second one on the rack):

Last edited:
N

nhpm510

Audioholic
Is it still available?

can you show any better pics?

Thanx.

A

aeronautica86

Enthusiast
up; I had decided not to sell this for a while, but now I'm ready to upgrade so if anyone wants this amp its up for grabs again

A

aeronautica86

Enthusiast
I live in Waco, Texas. I guess I should update that in my profile.

The price I listed would include shipping; but I believe shipping will cost ~$20, so to everyone, please keep that in mind if you are making an offer.

A

aeronautica86

Enthusiast
had a couple people interested but no bites...

B

Blighty

Audiophyte
Rotel RB-980BX

I think I lost the thread of the Thread. Is this amp still for sale? If so would you ship to Canada.

Peter

B

Blighty

Audiophyte
I think I lost the thread of the Thread. Is this amp still for sale? If so would you ship to Canada.

Peter

A

aeronautica86

Enthusiast
sorry, I don't check this board too much.

The amp has been sold, thanks.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis