M

mudrummer99

Senior Audioholic
Anyone picked this up for the Xbox yet? I'm waiting for it to come out on PS3 but I don't know whether I want to get this or Guitar Hero: World Tour first (of course the wife won't let me get them both at launch).

Mike

E

EJ1

Audioholic Chief
I'll be getting GH:WT instead of RB2 when it comes out for PS3 next month.

A

abboudc

Audioholic Chief
Anyone picked this up for the Xbox yet? I'm waiting for it to come out on PS3 but I don't know whether I want to get this or Guitar Hero: World Tour first (of course the wife won't let me get them both at launch).

Mike
I picked it up. Got the wireless drums too (already had a couple guitars from guitar hero). Drums seem well made, metal petal and silicone tops. Hopefully the drums will be compatible with GH:WT on 360.

Best song selection yet, all master tracks. Guitar difficulty is a step down from guitar hero, IMO (at least on Hard). More evolution than revolution. I just hope with EA at the helm, they don't turn Rock Band into Madden -- same game every year...of course here at least they have competition.

M

mudrummer99

Senior Audioholic
Yeah, let's hope it doesn't turn into Madden (I was more upset that EA bought the nfl game license and put other great games out of business). I think I'm just going to pick this up as a stand alone game and wait for GH:WT and get the full set. Either way I don't think I can miss :D

Mike

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis