Robb elementary shooting in TX

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
One can only hope.
It's pathetic that people think it's OK to kill people when there's no reason. Even the guy in Tulsa- he has been called 'a disgruntled patient' when they report that he targeted his Doctor after his surgery left him with pain- also, he bought the gun on the day of the shootings.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
More than 6 dildos are considered a threat to the manhood of Texas men … at least among Texas politicians. However, they just can't get enough military hardware to enhance their manhood, no matter how many they buy ;).

Is a license or training necessary for a dildo? Maybe so in Texas :rolleyes:.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
More than 6 dildos are considered a threat to the manhood of Texas men … at least among Texas politicians. However, they just can't get enough military hardware to enhance their manhood, no matter how many they buy ;).

Is a license or training necessary for a dildo? Maybe so in Texas :rolleyes:.
I would fund a militia that would support insertion of such half dozen sets of dildos into most Texas politicians.....let's just de-evolve, so much easier, eh?

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Does Texas have a law addressing vibrators or are they considered powered tools?

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
I would fund a militia that would support insertion of such half dozen sets of dildos into most Texas politicians.....let's just de-evolve, so much easier, eh?
LOL :D. A politician like Texas Ted Cruz might require two or three times as many dildos. And these couldn't be those puny battery-powered dildos. They'd have to be corded and run directly on 120V AC.

I would support those militias only if they fully comply with the Constitutional Strict Constructionist's concept of a militia. They could be armed only with smooth bore, muzzle-loading muskets just like State Militias used in 1787.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
He basically says the police don't have a "legal" duty to go in and take out the shooter according to statutes etc. There's another video of a sheriff saying they basically did their duty by "containing" the shooter inside the school. Obviously that's BS, but I'm curious to why they didn't do anything beyond waiting for orders to? It would seem to me someone with a little experience would think outside the legal box? Any thoughts?

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
It's pathetic that people think it's OK to kill people when there's no reason. Even the guy in Tulsa- he has been called 'a disgruntled patient' when they report that he targeted his Doctor after his surgery left him with pain- also, he bought the gun on the day of the shootings.

There should also be a waiting period on ALL guns, say 2 weeks. It might not help as deranged, mental or evil people will just find another way or another path to get a weapon.

highfigh

highfigh

There should also be a waiting period on ALL guns, say 2 weeks. It might not help as deranged, mental or evil people will just find another way or another path to get a weapon.
A cop was interviewed by a MKE TV station and he said that in the city where he works (part of the MKE area), they had confiscated 52 guns so far in 2022, MKE had confiscated over 3000 and 40% were purchased by straw buyers. The Police and Feds need to come down hard on straw buyers, dig into their lives and nail anyone common to them and crime. If someone is associated with multiple guns and gun crimes, they should be prosecuted very harshly.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
LOL :D. A politician like Texas Ted Cruz might require two or three times as many dildos. And these couldn't be those puny battery-powered dildos. They'd have to be corded and run directly on 120V AC.

I would support those militias only if they fully comply with the Constitutional Strict Constructionist's concept of a militia. They could be armed only with smooth bore, muzzle-loading muskets just like State Militias used in 1787.
The same type you used when you served? :D

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
A cop was interviewed by a MKE TV station and he said that in the city where he works (part of the MKE area), they had confiscated 52 guns so far in 2022, MKE had confiscated over 3000 and 40% were purchased by straw buyers. The Police and Feds need to come down hard on straw buyers, dig into their lives and nail anyone common to them and crime. If someone is associated with multiple guns and gun crimes, they should be prosecuted very harshly.
Agreed and even the idiot Mayor of Philly admitted in a TV interview yesterday that we need to get tougher on crime. He now needs to get the lazy ass DA to do a better job

highfigh

highfigh

Agreed and even the idiot Mayor of Philly admitted in a TV interview yesterday that we need to get tougher on crime. He now needs to get the lazy ass DA to do a better job
I San Francisco, the Democrats are promoting Proposition H, to recall the Progressive DA, who responded by saying that many crimes have seen a double digit decrease since he entered office. I haven't seen stats from 2022-2021, but if the Democrats think this guy is ineffective, that's a cause for concern- looking at SF vs CS crime rates, SF is pretty bad.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis