ROB, Why are we allowing Duff in OUR Forum

P

petermwilson

Audioholic
<font color='#000000'>Hi Everyone,
We've got lots of good stuff to discuss. &nbsp;sacdinfo.com has a superb list of present and upcoming product.

Anyone got old redbook versions they'd like to promote or warn us about?

I have a curious analogy I'd like to make re HIREZ music.
I'm Canadian but have never really been a hockey fan as far as watching it on tv was concerned and I'd never played it.

Once My girlfriends dad (about 30 years ago) gave us his companies seates which were the best seats in the house at the Montreal Forum.
Well the USHERETTE had to come down three times to get me to sit down because I was getting so excited and blocking everyones view because I almost felt that I was part of the game.

The same sort of thing has happened with me and HIREZ music.
I feel like I'm Right There at the recording session. &nbsp;Almost close enough to put in my 2 cents worth.

Maybee that's why I've discovered music. &nbsp;I don't mean rediscovered, because it's always been there in the background, but never like this.

LIKE YOUR SITTING IN WITH THE PLAYERS.

How do these new discs make you feel. &nbsp;Alot of it is stuff we've grownup with. but it never sounded like this!!

What do you think? &nbsp;DUFF??

Peter m.</font>

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

<font color='#000000'>I totally agree; I find music much more involving and &quot;real&quot; with MC, and my system is not state of the art.</font>

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis