3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Her funeral was yesterday. It was a beautiful ceremony with extended family and one couple close friend. I felt myself going to pieces as I was carrying her earn to her resting place. I asked her quietly if she could take care of me once more and I felt myself pulling it back together. I told my parish priest that I would give her eulogy at the end of the service. My time came up all too quickly and I began to shake and choke up. I asked my wife outloud this time for one more gift of strength and she delivered again in spades. Even though I cannot be physically with her, she is there wih me always. Not a day has passed where I dont feel her. RIP Sweetheart. I know no one more deserving of the gifts in heaven as you.

Last edited:
mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
May our Lord bless and comfort you and your family during this time of grief.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Sympathy and condolences from me and everyone else here at AH.

No matter how difficult it was to speak at the funeral, you'll always be glad you were able to pull it together and do that at your time of grief and sorrow. Not everyone can do that.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Sorry to hear this. Words are inadequate in times like these.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
3db, wow, I give you kudos for being able to type this. I got choked up reading it, myself closing in on 46 years with the love of my life, again, my sincerest condolences.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
A big hug and prayers to you brother. Please keep posting. We are here.

R

Reuben Ahing

Audiophyte
My condolences for you and family wish you well and hope you have a good life after your lost love. Stay well dear Sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
3db,

My most sincere condolences my friend. I hope that you can find inner peace and strength.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
My condolences.. I am new here , but not new to loss... Be well , may your journey have many more happy days and great memories

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Sorry for your loss , wish I didn’t exist in this sad world I’m scared to death of dying .. I’ll probably never get married either sadly .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis