afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Oh no loved that guys sense of humor. Rest Norm.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Man was this a surprise today, apparently no one knew he was sick. God be was freaking funny, he was amazing on Howard Stern. Some amazing times on that show alone. Very sad.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Man was this a surprise today, apparently no one knew he was sick. God be was freaking funny, he was amazing on Howard Stern. Some amazing times on that show alone. Very sad.

Yeah the 9 year battle thing was news to me, altho I thought he didn't look great lately. I don't expect someone to necessarily share something publicly like a battle with cancer, I wouldn't.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Yeah the 9 year battle thing was news to me, altho I thought he didn't look great lately. I don't expect someone to necessarily share something publicly like a battle with cancer, I wouldn't.
Very sad, man was he funny. I think he'd be happy people are mostly talking about how funny he was. God this was such a surprise.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
His Burt Reynolds always had me in stitches and I liked him as Rusty on “The Middle.”

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Terrible news. Always loved Norm. He's great on The Orville for anyone that hasn't seen his stuff in a while.

SNL was much better with him as a cast member.

WookieGR

WookieGR

Full Audioholic
I think a true comedian would keep tragic news like this from their fans because they don't want it to interfere with the joy they bring chasing after that laugh. I just watched his older lockdown podcast with Chevy Chase a few days before this announcement. I really liked Norm.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis