REW help with sweep level

• Thread starter Bernie Williams
  • Start date
B

Bernie Williams

Junior Audioholic
Have used REW on/off for better then a year and am now encountering a problem. After I measure and get a message that sweep level is to low.. I have a umic mike with a calibration file. Marantz volume control is set to 85 which is louder then I used to have in prior sessions. The output device will read marantz and input device will read umik when everything. is connectected. Have tried adjusing sweep level on different settings (from the default -12) but nothing seems to work. THe maranz volume controls is set to 85 which is higher then needed for previous measurements. Any pointers on where I might starting looking would be appreciated.

1709660571382.png

Attachments

James S.

James S.

Junior Audioholic
Make sure your output device is the Marantz and the input device is the UMIK. I believe in the help section, if you scroll down, it says using a USB mic, the level should be between 30 and 50. When I did my subs with my Yamaha, the Yamaha volume was at -27.

B

Bernie Williams

Junior Audioholic
Well I "reset" all the preferences and let the input/outputs pick up the marantz and umik. It worked. I have two outputs for marantz. one just titled marantz and the other is excl: marantz. Anyway when I use excl:marantz it seems to work. very odd.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis