Review of Paradigm Reference Studio 40 speakers

Q

quadophile

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>I am not a professional reviewer but I did an extensive review on the Paradigm Reference Studio 40 v.2 speakers which is available on this linkFrom Planars to Boxes!

The review is more like my personal experience with the speakers alongwith the various equipment used for comparision, listening and evaluating.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and if you differ from mine you are welcome to discuss it on this thread, it certainly will add to my knowledge.</font>

<font color='#000000'>Good review - are you applying for a job? We don't pay much! &nbsp; &nbsp;
</font>

Last edited by a moderator:
Q

quadophile

Audiophyte
<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>
hawke : <font color='#000000'>Good review - are you applying for a job? We don't pay much!    
</font>
<font color='#0000FF'>Thank you for the compliment! As I said I am not a professional reviewer, I enjoy it as a hobby and I like to stick to it. I already have many commitments and I do not wish to add to that and end up doing injustice to all since I would not be able to manage it.

Sometimes I also write music reviews for the same site you may have stumbled upon them, yes? no?
</font>

Last edited by a moderator:
gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
<font color='#000000'>Quadophile;

Nice review! &nbsp;Thanks for sharing it with us. &nbsp;We are always looking for writers to help us review A/V software. &nbsp;If this interests you, please feel free to contact me.</font>

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis