Revenge of the Sith

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
It's official from lucas, that is the title for those who are interested :D

Rock&Roll Ninja

Rock&Roll Ninja

Audioholic Field Marshall
So.. will Mr.Lucas be responsible for making facial tattoos "cool" amongst the die-hard Star Wars elite?

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Here is an offical release I found in Yahoo.

I still wonder what is going to happen to Count Dooku. Will he be slayed by Vadar to replace him as the right hand man of the emperor? Or will the Jedi kill him? Iquiring minds want to know.

M

Mark Duncan

Junior Audioholic
Gene,

That sounds like a pretty awesome storyline. I can't wait until it comes out. I want a box set of all six, so I can watch them from start to finish in one day.

Mark

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
If that is true, then this could end up being much better than I thought. Lets hope for no jarjar and no silly 2nd grade humor.

U

Unregistered

Hmmmm...

If this is true, it's much like the last two movies. Long, disjointed, pointless and with almost no character development. Sounds like a lucas story to me.

Haha. No WAY is that the story... If only because of the goofy eyes on the "Chewbacca-like" character.

Excellent work, though. I've been fooled by too many made up things regarding Star Wars to buy into this hook line and sinker...

annunaki

annunaki

I am with Mark, if that indeed is the story line, it could turn out to be the best one yet. That is, of course, if Lucas doen't try to make it appealing to 2nd graders. We'll have to wait and see.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
So when is Star Trek XI So Very Tired coming out??? :)

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
Don't you mean Star Trek XI The Priceline Zone :D

crashguy

crashguy

Audioholic
All I have to say about his topic is:

......mmmmmm.....Natalie Portman...... :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis