Revenge is a dish served cold

RLA

RLA

Audioholic Chief
<font color='#000080'>This is for the folks who e-mailed me (you know who you are) and wildly criticized me for my pick of the Panasonic HE 200 receiver in the $5000 and under system reccomendation.

S/V has their &quot;Editors Receivers Picks&quot; up, and the Panasonic HE 100
was their low-end pick. The HE 200 is the same, but with more power and a better feature set. The HE 200 is a great receiver for the $$.

A nice red wine is fine with your crow

Panasonic SA-HE100
Digital Surround Receiver

(original review, July/August) &quot;Given that it sells for only $300, Panasonic's SA-HE100 A/V receiver is simply a ridiculous value for anyone who wants a basic yet solid home theater setup. For that paltry sum you get an astonishingly good six-channel amplifier section that delivers an honest 70 watts each with all channels driven, two component-video inputs, and a 6.1-channel surround processor that works surprisingly well even if doesn't have the &quot;official&quot; Dolby Digital EX or DTS-ES stamps of approval. Sure, at these prices you get a remote control with limited capabilities, no onscreen displays, and low-tech, spring-clip terminals for all speakers save front left/right. But who really cares when such solid fundamentals come at so light a cost?&quot;

- Daniel Kumin
&nbsp;Panasonic www.panasonic.com</font>

Last edited by a moderator:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis