Revel F35 Tower Question

B

BriReeves629

Audioholic
I went to my local dealer to hear some SVS speakers for the first time and I also heard a pair of Revel F36’s they had there. I kind of fell in love with them. At first they were a bit much, but as I listened and my ears became acclimated to their sound, I discovered a level detail and accuracy that I have not ever heard from other speakers. Here is my dilemma...

These are for 2-channel listening in my bedroom and the F36’s are just too big for my space. The F35’s however are just right, but the dealer didn’t have a pair for me to hear. How do the F35’s compare to the larger F36’s (other than the bass extension)? Will they have the same magic as the F36?

Also, if anyone has done a direct comparison between the Revel F35 and the Martin Logan Motion 60, your thoughts would be appreciated as well...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R

Russdawg1

Full Audioholic
I would guess that if you were able to integrate a nice subwoofer with them, there would be even more magic!

Smaller woofers are easier to crossover with tweeters, and since the only thing you lose is bass extension, you can make up for it with a quality subwoofer!

I highly recommend Rythmik subs. Very tight, articulate bass. Will pair beautifully with your F35’s.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Revel speakers are voiced the same. The only difference between the F36 and F35 will be headroom in bass frequencies.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis