Matt34

Matt34

Anyone else looking forward to this? I just finished reading the article in EGM while waiting at the doctor's office and looks like it could be a really cool game. Eight player Co-op and the different classes has me interested.

Last edited:
E

EJ1

Audioholic Chief
Isn't there going to be like 64-player online gameplay? Might have made that up.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Isn't there going to be like 64-player online gameplay? Might have made that up.
How good that will be is dependant on the the size of the maps in MP. The maps will need to be massive for that to be fun at all.

Stripes

Stripes

Full Audioholic
Resistance is my favorite game on the PS3 so Im definately looking forward to the release of #2. Im sure it will have some really good content.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Resistance got old after about 3 play-throughs. There will be 60 or 64 player online, 8 player coop and I believe splitscreen coop like last time also. The early reviews are good for both the campaign and the online games. I will be buying this one.

A

abboudc

Audioholic Chief
It looks ok, but there are so many better shooters already out there -- Call of Duty, Halo, Gears of War, Bioshock, Half Life, etc. Not that the first one was a bad game, it just wasn't a great game.

This fall in particular is packed with good games -- LittleBigPlanet, Gears2, Rock Band 2, Guitar Hero: WT, Bioshock PS3.

PSWii60

PSWii60

Full Audioholic
Dead Space, Fall Out 3, Quantum, COD 5, Little Big Planet, Far Cry 2, etc.,etc. Its really hard to say. Resistance 2 is definitely a slugger, but I think there are some sleepers in this list. (coughdeadspacecough):D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Resistance 2 - Mutant Boogaloo

Sorry, it was in my head and had to get out...

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I'll try it before I buy it. Resistance 1 bothered me because the graphics of the monsters were so sketch. It was like 2D. Normally I'm not a graphic snob, but, those monsters were horrible. But a lot of reviews I read said they liked the graphics, so maybe it's just me. I think Metal Gear Solid just threw everything out of whack because the graphics are so sick and the environments so interactive. Now when I play games like Restance or COD I'm always trying to crawl up a ladder that I can't or crawl under something, hide behind stuff. I've beem playing MGS Online because I simply can't find a game that compares in that respect. I think this year will mark some titles that do though (*cough*DeadSpace*cough*)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis