Remote Controlled Dimmer, Halogen Lights

A

allengarman

Audioholic Intern
<font color='#000000'>I installed a Lutron remote controlled dimmer switch in my new home theater last weekend. &nbsp;It is the greatest thing since sliced bread! &nbsp;Both the dimmer and track lights are relatively cheap ways to improved the feel of a a/v room.

It is really nice not having to get up to dim or turn off the lights when watching a movie. &nbsp;The Lutron dimmer is really elegant as it slowly dims the halogen track lighting with the touch of one button. &nbsp;The 5 and 10 second delay features are mood enhancing.

The simple and inexpensive halogen track lighting from IKEA gives off a nice warm downcast light. &nbsp;I have two of the five lights pointed at the warm-toned tan walls and the remaing light aimed downward.</font>

G

<font color='#000000'>post some details. &nbsp;I am currently remodelling my av room and want to add lutron system remote lighting, but am confused looking at their web site. &nbsp;I want to run hallogen spots, and side wall sconces on separate circuits. &nbsp;Appreciate any input/advice</font>

G

<font color='#000000'>can you suggest a good rear projection tv hd and wide screen between 47- and 55 inches I dont know what I should get any help wouldbe great.</font>

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis