Reliable website for buying PSBs

S

sandeep

Enthusiast
<font color='#000000'>I paid for PSB Image 6Ts last month(Dec 14th) and I haven't seen them since. Dealer charged my card but has not been successful in delivering to his store after more than a month. I have got tired of his excuses and I was thinking of asking for a refund and buy at a website.....I might have to add some more wait time but atleat they will be 15% cheaper than what I was getting them for. Any one has any good suggestions of a reliable web vendor who sells brand new( not refurbished)PSBs.
Thanks,
Sandeep</font>

G

<font color='#000000'>Although I've never dealt with them , I've heard very good things about Yawa in Southern California ( yawaonline.com ). I believe they sell new and B-stock PSB speakers . &nbsp;The B-stock speakers are claimed to be just blems and there isn't any real damage to the speaker , drivers , etc. and these are not refurbished. &nbsp;People say they're honest and upfront but , as I say , I've never bought anything from them. I don't think there's much ( if any discount ) when buying PSBs new from them.</font>

A. Vivaldi

A. Vivaldi

Audioholic
<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>
sandeep : <font color='#000000'>I paid for PSB Image 6Ts last month(Dec 14th) and I haven't seen them since. Dealer charged my card but has not been successful in delivering to his store after more than a month. I have got tired of his excuses and I was thinking of asking for a refund and buy at a website.....I might have to add some more wait time but atleat they will be 15% cheaper than what I was getting them for. Any one has any good suggestions of a reliable web vendor who sells brand new( not refurbished)PSBs.
Thanks,
Sandeep</font>
<font color='#000000'>Check out soundcity.com They have psbs.soundcity.com</font>

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
<font color='#000000'>I would seriously send PSB an email, cc the dealer inquiring to the reasons od the delays in shipping your purchased product. That way, &nbsp;you'll here it from if/why PSB is having problems meeting delivery. If not, it will send PSB a wake up call about a poor dealer and get him axed. In my opinion, there's no excuse for poor service</font>

Z

zumbo

Audioholic Spartan
<font color='#000000'>I purchased MB Quart from Yawa. They are the best place to get PSB if they can sell them by mail. They are always by the phone, even on Sunday. Highly Recommended!</font>

U

Unregistered

I have had wonderfull dealing with a dealer who has PSB in his inventory. I havn't dealt with him for web orders as he is right down the road from me, however he has been an outstanding and dealer in anything I have gone to him for. I have built 3 HT systems from him all with great results. He has even come to the hose on his own time to help install the latest system that I am building now to help with speaker placement and to help dial it in.

https://dmc-electronics.com/Default.htm

B

Biggus_Dickus

Audiophyte
I once was going to purchase a sub from Sound City, but instead hung up the phone, after the guy was a real jerk to me.

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

I've bought a lot of stuff from Sound City, and my experiences have always been stellar. Excellent service, great prices (plus some discounts for repeat customers).

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis