Regarding the Duntech Marquis

E

Emad A. khan

Audiophyte
Hello!

Was wondering if anyone knew the original price of the pcl 500's. What their thoughts, feelings, or impressions on these speakers.

Thanks in advance!

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I was listening to the Marquis ages ago, also the top of the line sovereign and the PCL-25 bookshelfs, and some other models.... stunning speakers, they sound like nothing... because they just don't seem to add anything at all. It's all about giving you exact what there is, no imponator effects, just plain musical pleasure!

The interesting thing was that whatever model of Duntech speakers I listened too, they all sounded the same... just different dynamic capabilities and extension.

I do have a pair of small Duntech PCL-15 bookshelfs, had them for more than 20 years and they are never going out the door, some people wrote on Audiogon that it's the best imaging speakers ever made. I can't vouch for that, but all the Duntech's are just amaaaazing, as far as I am concerned.

If you ever come across a pair of second hand Duntech's and you can accommodate them, go for it, you won't regret :p

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis