Refurb JBL 580 for $350/ea. (includes shipping)

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
These retail for $800, so this is about 56% off.
5 year warranty on these.
I suspect most of these were returns because of the outrigger feet being damaged in transit, and Harman just put new feet on them - there is not a whole lot to malfunction on a speaker!
These are very well-rounded speakers and a steal at $700/pr!
(note that they are occasionally on sale and often go for close to the same price - maybe $380?)

https://www.jbl.com/loudspeakers/STUDIO+580BK-Z.html?mrkgcl=741&mrkgadid=3285981485&utm_campaign=Con|GSC|Product&utm_medium=paid-search&utm_source=Google&utm_term=412806718463_channel_online_product_type_home_audio_speakers_product_type_loudsp&product_id=STUDIO 580BK-Z&utm_content=Home+Audio+-+Product&adpos=1o2&creative=249866156292&device=c&matchtype=&network=g&gclid=CjwKCAjwpuXpBRAAEiwAyRRPgbhiv0QyAQ-UkXi5DFuNS-N78ehFjnTyl9RqRNVqEU3R7MjXc744nxoCX5wQAvD_BwE

Edit: Ahh, I see they went for $330 here!
https://forums.audioholics.com/forums/threads/jbl-studio-580s-on-sale-329-free-ship.115019/
$380 is still a great price if you don't want to wait (or speculate whether they will be on sale again).

Last edited:
Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Stop posting these great deals on those cool looking JBL speakers! You're killing me! :p

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Yeah, I think I gotta get a pair of the 530 when/if they go for $300/pr again.
I really want to A-B them against the Infinity R162's and see if the JBL's are worth the extra ~$100!
So far the Infinity's are holding strong against anything close in price!

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
If those were 590's for that price...

I would be absolutely miserable once my wife found out I frivolously bought another big pair of tower speakers, lol. I love my Ultras but I don't think I'd be upset owning those either. They look pretty slick with the grilles on (not so much with them off tho) and I'll bet they sound awesome.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Awww man. Always wanted to hear these. Hopefully these will be on sale again when my monies is correct. Darn.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Yeah, I don't think I could resist 590's at that price!
I actually believe the 580's I have are a better option simply because they are more the size you would expect (and I have subs), but I'd like to try the 590's just to see!:oops:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis