Red Dead Redemption

Whitey80

Whitey80

Senior Audioholic
as soon as I'm done with Alan Wake, I'm all over it.

SopRage

SopRage

Audioholic
I'm pumped to play it, but couldn't pass up Split/Second.

As soon as I'm done with that, Fallout 3, Secret of Monkey Island: SE, and BioShock 2 (all of which I have brand new in my basement), I'm all over it.

There are too many great games and not enough time!!!! :eek:

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I've been wanting to pick this one up. I think it was on sale this week too...

*edit just ordered it for $49.99

Last edited:
BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Fallout 3 alone can steal months of your life :eek: ;)
Trust me - I completed it and all 5 dlc's :eek:

I look forward to RDR, but I want to wait for pc version
(I have 360 elite, but the controller annoys me too much)

Whitey80

Whitey80

Senior Audioholic
I look forward to RDR, but I want to wait for pc version
(I have 360 elite, but the controller annoys me too much)
Our thumbs are what seperates us from the lower animals, what are you saying here?

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Our thumbs are what seperates us from the lower animals, what are you saying here?
Google Carpal tunnel syndrome

Hmm, on the side note - "lower animals" so we are "higher animals" ? I bet you adult elephant is higher than you and me together :D

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Haven't had a chance to play this one yet; been busy. I was reading about it and it got some pretty good reviews. I will be playing this while everyone else is playing Mod Nation Racers :)

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Haven't had a chance to play this one yet; been busy. I was reading about it and it got some pretty good reviews. I will be playing this while everyone else is playing Mod Nation Racers :)
The online playback is every bit as good as the single player. It sets the bar for sandbox style games with unlockable items and achievments. It's a lot of fun.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
This game is really good. Up to about 65% completion on the single player. Like any Rockstar game I have played it has its moments with quirky/clunky controls and other minor glitches but it does not detract from the enjoyment of the game.

One of the more original games to come out in years. I would put this game up with Mass Effect 2 for my favorite titles thus far.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I've only played for about an hour and there are definitely some glitches and controls are not the best. The game very interesting and fun though. Definitely a nice change from most games of late.

A

Awp666

Audioholic Intern
this game is awesome just wish they would release a patch for the glitchy MP

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I got my "Redeemed" trophy last night for 100% completion :cool: The hardest part was actually Poker!

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
That's exactly where I'm stuck at. poker is the last thing I need to get my 100%
Keep coming back until there are only 2 guys. Bet as high as you can whenever you have decent cards or go all in and force them to fold on large bets. Once only one guy is left it is easier to beat him.

I am trying to get the $5000 bounty trophy now...not as easy as it seems....but I did get this:
Dark Horse

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
Red Dead Revolver is the ONLY game that ever held my interest long enough for me to actually finish the game. ( probably because of my love of italian westerns ) is this a sequel of that and is it as good?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Red Dead Revolver is the ONLY game that ever held my interest long enough for me to actually finish the game. ( probably because of my love of italian westerns ) is this a sequel of that and is it as good?
Yes, the sequel and very fun game. They even include a poncho, so he looks not unlike a certain Man With No Name :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis