Recent Never-Trumpers

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
As I "predicted" (obvious, really) earlier this year: If Trump appeared to loose the election there would many people that would proclaim that they've always been Never Trumpers.

Some AH members has seen the light, so to speak, and of course, various G.O.P. politicians.

An instructive example of lack of moral character is the following by Jerushah Duford, a granddaughter of the Rev. Billy Graham, that did not say anything when it mattered:

"...For most of her life, she voted Republican. Yet this year, she is voting for Joe Biden and is encouraging fellow Christians to distance themselves from a president who she says is trying “to hijack our faith for votes.”​
“The Jesus we serve promotes kindness, dignity, humility, and this president doesn’t represent our faith,” Duford said.​
...​
She made clear to me that she is not speaking for her grandfather, the famous evangelist who died in 2018. But she added: “I think he would be sad. I think his greatest desire had nothing to do with policies but to introduce people to a loving Jesus, and the division this administration has caused I believe has hurt this effort.” "​

Read it yourself: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/21/opinion/evangelicals-election-biden.html

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
The spell is being lifted. It took long enough.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Many of these people where never under any spell: They knew exactly what they where doing all along.
That's true but maybe the whole thing is coming down. The whole house of cards, the smoke and mirrors facade this clown has portrayed for 40+ years.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Probably be many more bailouts if the Trumptanic starts to sink.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
That's true but maybe the whole thing is coming down. The whole house of cards, the smoke and mirrors facade this clown has portrayed for 40+ years.

Not to get religious but ... from your mouth to gods ears.

WookieGR

WookieGR

Full Audioholic
There are still idiots out there that actually believe all the Qanon nonsense. Even if Trump loses the election we still have to deal with the aftermath of a broken, corrupted and misguided society all around us. Trump brought us Fake News, Antifa and Qanon and they will be a plague for a long time.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
There are still idiots out there that actually believe all the Qanon nonsense. Even if Trump loses the election we still have to deal with the aftermath of a broken, corrupted and misguided society all around us. Trump brought us Fake News, Antifa and Qanon and they will be a plague for a long time.
Antifa has been around for quite some time before Trump but have grown since his election. We still have to talk some sense into them, which I guess is far easier than talking sense to a QAnon member.

WookieGR

WookieGR

Full Audioholic
Antifa has been around for quite some time before Trump but have grown since his election. We still have to talk some sense into them, which I guess is far easier than talking sense to a QAnon member.

I've never heard of these things till the Trump cult came into the picture.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Let's be real here folks. The main issue I have with the folks elected to represent us is that they so obviously don't.

This is not a GOP issue, both sides (the fact that there are just "both" is another issue) do the same thing. They rally behind someone when it's the popular thing to do, and shy away when it isn't.

Supposedly Veep is the most accurate show about how the Presidency and politics work. I believe it. These people are out for themselves and align with whoever they think will get them further. Simple as that.

Even if you don't agree with how Veep represents politics, it's still hilarious. :)

Not to say there aren't outliers, of course there are. We need to vote more of them in. We need people to actually represent US.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Antifa‘ in a way is such a nebulous word to a degree.

To me they're a just a loose collection of anti-fascists groups. Which beggars the question, is that such a bad thing, pointing out injustices of all sorts, white nationalists, racial/sexual inequality, etc.?

Let’s see, the far right brings guns/rifles to threaten people at protests and the other side brings milkshakes. Yeah, they sound very dangerous. Gimme a break!

We seem to be throwing out the baby with the bath water because the far right and their poster boy Donny Girl feelings are butt hurt.

They’ve been investigated thoroughly by the FBI and the alphabet soup of national security agencies and to date they have not been accused or prosecuted of any violent attacks/crimes or being penetrated by a foreign power, unlike the President of The United States. The same guy who constantly eggs on his followers to violently attack his enemies. Oh yeah, that's right, he ... was ... just ... kidding.

BTW, before I start being attacked here myself, I'm not a flaming liberal … by any stretch. Save your screeds for someone else.

I self-identify as a common sense centrist and I’m a registered Independent.

Carry on.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis