Receivers vs integrated amps

S

Seamus

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>I have a home theater system from a manufacturer I dare not name on this forum. Since the desire for high-quality performance has become too great to ignore, I can either buy an additional stereo system or replace my existing HT set-up. My listening habits are about 70/30 music/movies, hence, music reproduction is extremely important. I normally listen to classic rock - Pink Floyd, Rush, Led Zep etc.
My question is, can receivers match integrated amps in pure music reproduction ? In either case, I'm planning to use a NAD component (320 BEE or the T-753) as the heart linked to PSB Alpha T speakers.
Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks.</font>

Rip Van Woofer

Rip Van Woofer

Audioholic General
<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>
Seamus : <font color='#000000'>My question is, can receivers match integrated amps in pure music reproduction ?</font>
<font color='#000000'>Yes.

Nice speakers, btw!</font>

A. Vivaldi

A. Vivaldi

Audioholic
<font color='#000000'>Either one of those amps would be a perfect match for the PSBs, but I've heard a lot of praise about the sound quality of the C 320 BEE. If you don't really care about radio, I'd go with the C 320 BEE. You could always buy a seperate tuner later.</font>

Z

zumbo

Audioholic Spartan
<font color='#000000'>This will be off the subject. I just thought it was so cool to see your band choices. I bought the new Led Zeppelin DVD &amp; the new Rush in Rio DVD. This is the best you will ever see either band. The sound quality is not the best in the world due to the fact both are live, but it is well worth having. Looks like you have chosen great audio. I have never heard PSB, but I have read very good reviews. I have MB Quart, and they have very very bright tweets that help out on the old Zep. You may want to check prices at Yawa. They have PSB &amp; Quart!</font>

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis