S

ser182

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>MY CHOICES ARE THE ONKYO TXSR601,HK ARV-325, AND THE DENON 1803. &nbsp;ALL THE RATINGS ARE ALMOST DEAD EVEN. THE ONLY THING THAT PUSHES ME TOWARDS THE DENON, IS THAT IT HAS A PHONE INPUT (I LIKE RECORDS). WHICH ONE WOULD YOU GO WITH AND WHY? THEY BOTH HAVE TWO ZONES. ARE THEY ABLE TO BE USED AS SURROUND SPEAKERS? IS THERE ANY WAY TWO HAVE 7.2 OR 6.2 HOOK UP ON THESE RECEIVERS? HK HAS ONLY 65W AND 50W THRU EACH CHANNEL.NOW DO ALL THESE PUSH THE SAME WATTS OUT EACH CHANNEL. AND HOW MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE DOES THE WATTS FOR HT SYSTEM?THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEED BACK</font>

Yamahaluver

Yamahaluver

Audioholic General
<font color='#0000FF'>IMHO, the Denon is very nicely built and so is the Onkyo but between the three, the Denon has the best sound. Ultimately, let your ears decide, audition them with speakers of your choice and be the judge.</font>

P

petermwilson

Audioholic
<font color='#000000'>Hi,
When I got my first HT setup I got an Onkyo 575 about 3 years ago. Now I've moved up to a Denon 5800/03.

Both are excellent ableit with different power cababilities and new bells and whistles.

If this is a feature of quality The Onkyo has not been turned off for three years and the Denon for one.

I think the sound of either is based on your speakers.

Peter m.</font>

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis