G

<font color='#000000'>I am looking at buying a rear projection tv somwhere between 47- and 55 inch wide screen HDTV anyone have any suggestion on which company to buy</font>

Yamahaluver

Yamahaluver

Audioholic General
<font color='#0000FF'>SONY is quite good in terms of color but lately their quality has been pathetic to say the least, mine died after four years. As per quality goes, Pioneer and Toshiba makes some real good ones and I have heard good things about Samsung's unique DLP RPTV.</font>

U

Unregistered

projection tv

if I take the back off of my projection tv and used it as a front projection system what would happen ?

U

Unregistered

rptv

I purchased a Hitachi 51S500 last year, and I love it. I looked at everything, and felt, and still feel that that set gives you the most bang for the buck. Hitachi gives you the ability to reduce each color separately in case you have any colors glowing (which reds and blues tend to do out of the box. Any of the S500 sets (51 inch, 57 inch, or 65 inch), should make you very happy. Personally, I think the smaller screens will give you a more satisfying picture, as the picture tends to get a little grainy as you go larger.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis