Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
2 funny stories and a funny conclusion.

Story number 1,
Saturday my 3 year old daughter curled up next to me on the couch. She looked up and said, "I love you Daddy." I said, "Oh really? How much do you love me?" She replied, "Three." So I asked what she meant by 3. She said, "I'm three, and that's all of me."
Cute huh?
Story 2,
Yesterday I noticed that she was playing a new game on her Kindle. I dug a little deeper and found that she had several new games in there. I checked our Amazon account to find that there are 5 pages full of new downloaded games ordered. Many were free but not all. I had to go into our account and remove our CC number to stop her from downloading more games. She has already asked me several times why she can't get new games anymore.
Conclusion,
My darling sweet little 3 year old girl has been playing me for a fool. AND WINNING!

walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
Not a Shun Premier, but I finally cracked and got a Ken Onion version. $90. Don't know if that's a good deal or not, but it's less than I paid for my Premier Santoku.

That's a hell of a deal. I bought mine 6 years ago for $249.00. Great knife, takes a little while to get used to the handle. I use mine on a daily basis on the job and it's holding up well. $90.oo is a steal.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Speaking of Amazon lightning deals, I just ordered a new shower head and I finally got all the pieces to my combo deal. Canon T3i, two lenses, backpack, and memory card. Pretty sweet.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Had the day off work today and didn't even know it. I have a float day once a year they schedule for me and I have no say in the day. Oh well, home now for the rest of the day, and I picked up the raconteurs live blu ray while I was out, so it wasn't a complete loss. Just putting it in now, I'm pretty excited to give it a listen.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Does anybody know where I can buy some actual snake oil? The stuff sounds like its amazing. I'd like to try it out.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
What was he picked up for? Did he do that thing he does when he sees a hot girl?:eek:
LOL, article says he wasn't doing anything at the time. With that jacket though, he could have been doing anything :eek:

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Alex picked up while shopping at Ikea in just a jacket and diaper.
IOW, just another day in the life of Alex :p

Just think, somewhere out there right now, he's locked away in a cold cell, forced to perform various "favors" for the other, bigger inmates just to get by... One wonders if that was his plan all along :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That's a hell of a deal. I bought mine 6 years ago for $249.00. Great knife, takes a little while to get used to the handle. I use mine on a daily basis on the job and it's holding up well. $90.oo is a steal.

Thanks, Walter!

I got it yesterday, and my initial impression was..."eh." That was based on how the handle feels in my hand, however, and you mentioned that it takes a while to get used to that. The blade sure seems to be made well, and it's got a good sturdy feel to it. The blade is very similar to my Premier blades, but without the polish and the hammered look.

Now I just need to get to the store to find something to cut. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Don't have a package of deli meat in the fridge?:D
But, that's pre-sliced. :p

Oh, and to Niki's great disappointment...no. I bought three pounds of ham and turkey on Friday night, and we finished it Monday night. I almost stopped to get some more last night, but didn't.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
But, that's pre-sliced. :p

Oh, and to Niki's great disappointment...no. I bought three pounds of ham and turkey on Friday night, and we finished it Monday night. I almost stopped to get some more last night, but didn't.
Adam you club chef!!!!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis