Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Up by the trail that we normally walk in the mornings, I unleashed Niki because we were walking in some bushes off of the trail - and we weren't going to run into anybody there. Plus, one of our neighbor friends was there with his dog, and he normally gets to run off the leash. Well...Niki's hair stands up, she starts barking, and then she starts running back and forth. Ought oh. That means a wild animal. Either a javelina, coyote, or bobcat, most likely. I try to get the leash back on, but to no avail - bam, she's off like a flash through the bushes/trees towards the walking trail. By the time that I run around to the trail, she's at least 50 feet in front of me, hauling tail after a coyote. Seeing as how (a) she's faster than me and (b) coyote's are known to use a single member of a pack to lure dogs to the rest of the pack, I'm yelling her name and kicked it into high gear. Okay, some people call it walking, but back off...I'm out of shape. :eek: Luckily, so is Niki, and she actually kind of listens to me anymore. She was half running, half bounding down the trail, and I finally got her to stop long enough to catch her. Our friend walks back down the trail and asks, "hey, did you see that coyote?" :rolleyes:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Sat down for some critical listening on the SB13...and within about a minute, a thunderstorm started to roll through (it's still going). :rolleyes: Oh, well. Won't last forever. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My refrigerator began to run just as I was getting ready to rerun MCAAC today, so I turned it off...then proceeded to forget to turn it back on. Oops.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Finally figured out how to restore all my bookmarks. Thank you [insert deity here].

Nothing like almost losing like a couple hundred bookmarks to wake me up in the morning. :D

Matt34

Matt34

I think this thread has gotten a little long in the tooth, surpassed the post count of the first one if I recall correctly.

Someone start episode III.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis