Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I was thinking about going for 15000 today, but I would have come across like...well...you all know who. Maybe this weekend.
you can do it...do it... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
majorloser

majorloser

I was thinking about going for 15000 today, but I would have come across like...well...you all know who. Maybe this weekend.
As I'm sure you've figured out with the previous Boring Thread, this site has a glitch that when 15000 posts is hit, it will lock up. So, when you reach 15000 post you will no longer be able to post.

I know Clint had talked about setting up the "automatic ban" feature around 15000 post mark and deleting all posts from that person. This way we would be able to prevent the "15000 post glitch".

Looks like we're finally going to find out if it works.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
I was going to say that's helpful but I just noticed that now a quote seems to pick up quotes in the original post too. :confused:

I can't quote anything from that thread. :confused:

I am blaming the strange goings on on ... you know who. :rolleyes:

Edit: Now the all inclusive qoute doesn't work. WTF is going on?

Double EDIT: I think it's me.
I just searched for any trace of LOTR (or should I say he who of which we don't speak). It's like he never existed. Like some Twilight Zone episode gone wrong. Spooky.
Does the major have the power to completely erase some one off the planet?

Note to self.......

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Excellent! I hope that you all throw a party. :D

Deleting all of my posts? Ahhh, to be an AH virgin again.
lmao... Its like going back in time would that be cool or what?

majorloser

majorloser

Does the major have the power to completely erase some one off the planet?

Nothing to see here, move along.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/k1rlThKe1qo&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/k1rlThKe1qo&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

majorloser

majorloser

It should be interesting. :eek:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/hCkhYhmKgv0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/hCkhYhmKgv0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was talking to my bro on the phone, and I felt like I was here. I was talking about the girly drink that I'm enjoying at the moment, and I said, "Drinking this just isn't manly. I should order a mail-order bride." To which he replied, "Or become one." :D

J

jamie2112

Banned
I am going to lock my daughter in a box :eek::eek::eek::eek: 11 going on 21....jeeze what a freakin wear out.....ok not nearly as boring as I would like...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I am going to lock my daughter in a box :eek::eek::eek::eek: 11 going on 21....jeeze what a freakin wear out.....ok not nearly as boring as I would like...
Tough now, man, but I bet you that it gets better. It might take ten years...but you'll get there. :)

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I have a couple of frends that have daughters and they say the same things about that. It's a different kinda world out there.:mad:

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
This is probably the worst post in history to start reading a thread backwards from. :eek::D
now wait a second, I have read worse.... I got some swag from the tech. show today. What a waste of time but I got some pens and post-it note pads:) and a afternoon off from work.:)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Tough now, man, but I bet you that it gets better. It might take ten years...but you'll get there. :)
Aren't you afraid that he'll resent you when he grows up and finds out that it's all a lie? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis