Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Thanks Adam but it's just not the same as being told. Ya know? :)
Congrats on the winnings Alex.

...and F. you. :p

The CD layer of Money for Nothing sounds great compared to the old CD I had. I don't know what loser mastered that, but the SACD-masterer was the master.

Someone wanna shoot me in the face? You'd be doing me a favor, plus you could film it and put it on youtube. You could do a re-enactment of this, or even in slow-mo. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I couldn't tell if the CD layer was better, but it's certainly mixed louder than my original CD. The multichannel SACD blows it away, man. :)

strube

strube

Can we use your car?
Sure - I don't really think I will need it, do you?

I couldn't tell if the CD layer was better, but it's certainly mixed louder than my original CD. The multichannel SACD blows it away, man. :)
Yeah my original CD was whisper quiet - I don't really like the whole louder is better thing but in this case it definitely needed a bump in volume...

strube

strube

Didn't know if you wanted to leave the missus a dirty car.
Ah she doesn't like to drive the truck - she can just report it stolen and collect the insurance money, and you can just dump it off a cliff when you're done with it.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Ah she doesn't like to drive the truck - she can just report it stolen and collect the insurance money, and you can just dump it off a cliff when you're done with it.
Can I hold on to Punxsutawney Phil on the way down?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
You could do a re-enactment of this, or even in slow-mo. :)
After watching that and having mercilessly antagonized Jamie ALL DAY LONG I'm glad he moved to the other coast and his tour has been and gone through New England.

My guess is that this has gone up lsiberians @ss about a mile too. He seems to have a jealous streak and has voiced his opinion about my seemingly golden lucky streak with audio lately.

Now I just need WmAx to come through for me and make me the luckiest boy ever. ;)

strube

strube

After watching that and having mercilessly antagonized Jamie ALL DAY LONG I'm glad he moved to the other coast and his tour has been and gone through New England.

My guess is that this has gone up lsiberians @ss about a mile too. He seems to have a jealous streak and has voiced his opinion about my seemingly golden lucky streak with audio lately.

Now I just need WmAx to come through for me and make me the luckiest boy ever. ;)
I am jealous too, I could have gone 7.1...but my time will come.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I might just need to offer him four times what you agreed to pay him...and then have them shipped to Jamie.

:D

[Yeah - you know that I'm too cheap to do that.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis