<font color='#000000'>This forum will be dedicated to those wanting to discuss or share their DIY projects. Cables, speakers, amps - all are welcome here.

Pictures are welcome, please warn (using the topic description) before posting large numbers of pictures or large files.</font>

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
<font color='#000000'>Cool Clint, thanks for adding this forum. &nbsp;I like it!</font>

G

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>
hawke : <font color='#000000'>This forum will be dedicated to those wanting to discuss or share their DIY projects. Cables, speakers, amps - all are welcome here.

Pictures are welcome, please warn (using the topic description) before posting large numbers of pictures or large files.</font>
<font color='#000000'>Unfortunately, with the neighborhood going down hill, this isn't worth the effort.</font>

M

Mila

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>I disagree with Chuck. Obviously not everyone here is an expert in A/V but many of us are interested in learning. Some silly questions are going to be asked. And some completely idiotic statements are going to be made. But I think for the most part, this forum is getting better.
Just keep the topics focused and the flames to a minimum and the forum will guide itself.</font>

G

<font color='#000000'>What silly questions? If you ask a sincere questions, they're not silly. Anybody can go to Good Guys and buy a pair of speakers, for instance. It takes more initiative to design and build your own. If you're just starting, you'll have a lot of questions and maybe some misconceptions about what it takes to roll yer own. Everybody who contemplated their first DIY project has gone through the same learning curve.</font>

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
<font color='#000000'>Chuck;

What neighborhood are you referring too?
It is our goal to keep this website and these forums as real as possible. &nbsp;We don't support hype or nonsense as can be seen in our articles about cables at:

Cable Principles

I encourage the development of this particular forum, if not for anything but to at least attract knowledgeable audio people to share their DIY hobbies with us in efforts to add to our knowledge base.</font>

M

Mila

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>what lord helmet said
</font>

Last edited by a moderator:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis