RBH Sound Owner's Thread

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
The Trinnov and their own room correction will most likely produce at a minimum 10% better performance compared to everything else on the market. So, worth the $20k+ investment. :p

You will need to pair a Lumagen or MadVR Pro with that Epson since the Epson isn't True 4k and doesn't have tone mapping capabilities. Just pumps light out. Stick with JVC or a new Sony. Way better picture. You don't want to have to wear sunglasses while you watch movies or TV like Acu does....hahaha!:cool:

I would also invest in a K-scape and grab yourself some Terra servers. Skip the ripping and burning or "illegal" downloading (which will be filled with spam) and just grab 2x88TB Terra's and you'll be set for 15-20 years worth of space for movies.

I too would suggest going with a bigger screen if you can. 150"+ is preferred. Add speakers if you can and some additional subwoofers. Can't ever go wrong with more speakers and subs! ;)
Get a big house or big HT room first. Then we can talk about wasting money on 10% improvements. :D

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
Get a big house or big HT room first. Then we can talk about wasting money on 10% improvements. :D
I only want a 20wx30Lx12H sized room. Don’t need anything bigger for my theater room. 9.4.6 will work in that sized room. All 4 subs will have dual 18’s. 9 bed layer is good, maybe I can sneak 2 more in for 11 bed layer and at least 6 Atmos, maybe shoot for 8 Atmos! Have to really take advantage of my Trinnov 32. :D:p

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I only want a 20wx30Lx12H sized room. Don’t need anything bigger for my theater room. 9.4.6 will work in that sized room. All 4 subs will have dual 18’s. 9 bed layer is good, maybe I can sneak 2 more in for 11 bed layer and at least 6 Atmos, maybe shoot for 8 Atmos! Have to really take advantage of my Trinnov 32. :D:p
Good. Get a 30x20x12 room first then. :D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
That’s like an 18,000 cubic foot room!!! I want a smaller house… I value being close to work way too much..:D
My “living room” is so open that it is over 15,000 CF (no walls or doors within this 15,000CF). And that’s not even counting the 8,000+ CF “kitchen area” OPEN next to it (separated by a 9’ W X 13’ H wall).

And I only have 2 x SV1212N subs. :D

Smaller house might be okay as long as the HT room is giant. :D

My wife wants us to move to Orange County since that’s where most of our houses are. :mad:

I told her even those $3 million houses in OC look like crap to me. But I might be okay with a smaller house as long as I can build my big-a$$ HT room. ;)

But close to “work”? What’s that? Your “work” is 40,000 FT above the ground. :D

Last edited:
flyboylr45

flyboylr45

Full Audioholic
My “living room” is so open that it is over 15,000 CF (no walls or doors within this 15,000CF). And that’s not even counting the 8,000+ CF “kitchen area” OPEN next to it (separated by a 9’ W X 13’ H wall).

And I only have 2 x SV1212N subs. :D

Smaller house might be okay as long as the HT room is giant. :D

My wife wants us to move to Orange County since that’s where most of our houses are. :mad:

I told her even those $3 million houses in OC look like crap to me. But I might be okay with a smaller house as long as I can build my big-a$$ HT room. ;)

But close to “work”? What’s that? Your “work” is 40,000 FT above the ground. :D
Actually, I spend most of my time nowadays in the training center. 15 minute drive.:cool:

I love the look of your house. Hard to find that in central Florida with that big a lot and close to the airport.:)

I wouldn’t go to CA unless it’s Napa Valley.;)

jiggahits

jiggahits

Enthusiast
Roger was a great man. I knew him personally, though not well. The times I interacted with him were genuine. My house is full of RBH speakers and amps not only because of the superb quality, but because Roger won me over. RIP, fine sir.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis