RBH Sound CT 5.1 Speaker System Giveaway!

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator

Audioholics is proud to announce a new loudspeaker giveaway contest! We're giving away a 5.1 speaker system from one of our most cherished loudspeaker manufacturers, RBH Sound. Enter today for a chance to win the RBH Sound CT-5.1 System which will be awarded to a lucky participant in early July. Remember you can’t win if you don’t enter! This is also an excellent time to register in our forums and become part of the rapidly growing community of Audioholics.

[Enter the Contest Now]

U

Unregistered

canadians

gene,
how do canadians enter the draw,
there are only states to choose from, no provinces.
thx

audiophile

Audiophyte
gene said:

Audioholics is proud to announce a new loudspeaker giveaway contest! We're giving away a 5.1 speaker system from one of our most cherished loudspeaker manufacturers, RBH Sound. Enter today for a chance to win the RBH Sound CT-5.1 System which will be awarded to a lucky participant in early July. Remember you can’t win if you don’t enter! This is also an excellent time to register in our forums and become part of the rapidly growing community of Audioholics.

[Enter the Contest Now]
Gene,
I am in India,how do i enter into this contest,facing the same problem as in filling in the "state" field.
thanx

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Clint is working on this to expand our lists. Please bear with us as this is our first contest and we appreciate everyones participation. Thanks.

U

Unregistered

i understand

thank you for taking care of that gene.

OK, we've added a "Province" field, so that, in combination with the Country field should allow international entries...

Thanks for catching that!

Read the rules. Your email will be given only to the company providing the giveway for purposes of following up with you on similar products - and of course contacting you if you win. You get to pick your color (black or white.)

This is the only way we are able to bring you contests like this (it's why the manufacturers are willing to give us equipment to give out - and why we hope you continue to participate.)

Our newsletter list NEVER gets sent out to ANYONE.

Congratulations goes out to Marko Koskenoja from Ontario Canada for winning the RBH Sound CT-5.1 Giveaway! He chose his system in white and will be getting a brand new unit shipped directly from RBH Sound. Marko will be using his RBH CT-5.1 speakers from Audioholics in the loft area of his Ontario home. The system will be paired with a Yamaha RX-V2300 receiver, Yamaha DVD player, satellite receiver and a JVC 32" television.

We are already offering bigger and better products for our giveaways as seen by our latest Denon AVR-3805 Receiver Giveaway. We encourage everyone to enter as the more entries we get, the better our contests look to manufacturers who want to give away promotional items. Who knows, the next contest might be for a flagship receiver!

Enter to Win a Denon AVR-3805...

Attachments

U

Unregistered

awwww, i mean congrats

congrats on the system, i hope you enjoy it.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis