F

frostbyte

I'm new to this forum. I've been a Sound and Vision man and just found this place. I was told RBH is known about over here. I am local to the RBH area (Utah) and heard their stuff and fell in love. I've got 5 Signature 661-SE's and 2 1010-SEP's on order. I just got my amp today (B&K Ref 7270) and got my processor (Theta Casa Nova) about a month ago. I can't wait to get it all running. Still in the beginning process of building the theater in my basement too.

Who here has RBH gear? No one at S&V has it. Disappointing since it is so nice.

W

Wabbit_Swayer

Junior Audioholic
Im a new RBH owner. :D I recently got a killer deal on 2 661-SE's in walnut burl. Just got my 3805 a few days ago and have been settin' it all up.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
I guess you can say we are also fans of RBH Sound speakers as evident of our three primary reference systems are comprised of their products ;)

Check out our reviews in our loudspeaker section to see how they perform:

Loudspeaker Reviews

F

frostbyte

What other speakers are you running with your 3805? If you don't have them yet, I'd stick with the same or 61-SE's for a little less money. I can't wait to get my system all together and running.

I was thinking about getting T2's and a T1 center for the front stage, but the guy at RBH said my room wasn't really big enough to warrant the extra $. After hearing them I don't think you would really need to. They are awesome. I think I'm going to stack my 661's on the 1010 SEP's for a different look instead of getting stands.

W

Wabbit_Swayer

Junior Audioholic
I've had the 661's for about 2 months. Got the pair for $900, factory sealed. I have a pair of mc-6c I used prior to these, now as rear surrounds till the guy sells me his other two 61's in the same wood. I absolutely love them though. Right now im in the process of painting this logo on my cap for hs graduation. :D

F

frostbyte

Nice

What finish did you get? I stuck with matte black for price as it will be a dark room anyways. I got them on a great deal. I may get some T1's for front just for looks when Theta gets a 7.1 upgrade to my processor.

W

Wabbit_Swayer

Junior Audioholic
Mine are walnut burl. The guy I purchased them from had the drivers painted black when he got em. As soon as i get my area cleaned up, ill post some pics of them.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis